Shalom! Jconnect is here to help you select a meaningful Bar/Bat Mitzvah project.
Whether you are looking for community service or somewhere to direct tzedakah,
we have ideas and resources that can match up your Parsha and your interests
and talents. You may want to participate in one of many ongoing worthwhile projects
in the community or even start your own. Whatever you choose we encourage you
to get your family involved as well.
Here are some suggestions to start you off:
• Visit seniors in nursing homes to celebrate Shabbat and Holidays
• Jewish Foundation for Group Homes JFGH Juniors - integrated recreational
activities and Mitzvah projects
• Hold a food or clothing drive
• Help clean up or weed invasive plants in a public park
• Make crafts, cards, and gift boxes for seriously ill children and adults
• Prepare meals for the homeless
• Recreational activities with children or adults with disabilities
• Raise funds for low-income Jewish communities overseas
• Paint, make repairs, or do yard work at a community center, school, or shelter
• Sponsor an Israeli guide-dog puppy or work at an animal adoption event
For a detailed list of projects and/or to request a free consultation please fill out a request form here or call us at 888-246-1818 or email us so that we can set up a personalized project together. We look forward to hearing from you!